Balboa Park

On Thursday morning of my trip to San Diego I let Charles go on his merry, flower delivering, way and I took myself on a date to Balboa Park.  Charles, the lucky bastard, lives just across the street so it was an easy walk, by New York standards, to get to the center of the park and find a nice place to read.

Balboa Park is home to many attractions, the San Diego Zoo among them, but I chose to spend my time meandering around the ponds and gardens, and The Old Globe. 







I may be standing on the outside now, but I am putting it out there that I will work at the Old Globe some day. And you'll all come see me right? Right? 

What I like most about Balboa Park is how easy everything is to find.  It doesn't make you work for it like Central Park. But the same is true of most things in the San Diego v. New York debate I am constantly waging in my head. 

All in all I had a wonderful, relaxing day.  I can't wait to go back! -xo Sydney 
.

Comments

Popular Posts