Paul McCartney

I am going to do my best here, but seeing a living legend like Paul McCartney is just not something that can be easily put into words.  Let's start with how I got my ticket to the concert which, crazy enough, was an accident.

I planned my California trip for the week after my show closed and Alex was originally supposed to be at home with his family in Colorado.  That is, until Sir Paul decided to come to town.  Alex, on his end, bought the tickets not having anyone to go with but determined to see the concert.  He had also forgotten I was coming to California.  Imagine our surprise when we started comparing dates! 


Cut to the day of the concert. We BBQd with some of Alex's friends beforehand, and car pooled to the concert.  The energy in Dodgers Stadium was simply electric, and the look on Alex's face was like Christmas morning. We lucked out, and our seats were in the back row of our section so we could stand up and dance the whole time.  Which we TOTALLY did! 











This was truly a night I will remember forever, made extra special by the fact that I got to share it with Alex. -xo Sydney 

Comments

Popular Posts