High Fidelity: California Dreamin'

In just 4 short days I get to hop on a plane and head West to California where I will get to see two of my best friends, one of which I haven't seen in yearly 3 years! Needless to say I could not be fore excited for this trip.  I downloaded one of those countdown apps and everything.  



So here's what I've been playing to get me ready for my trip!

California Girls- The Beach Boys
Need I say more?
Kisses on the Bottom- Paul McCartney
I bought this album at Amoeba Records last time I was in LA,  and this time I get to see Sir Paul  live and in person.  So excited!!
Born and Raised- John Mayer
My friend Alex who lives in LA bought me this record for my birthday the year it came out, and it always reminds me of California for that reason.  Plus, the first track Queen of California is just SO good.




I bet you're day dreaming of California now too aren't you? See you in 4 days Golden State!-xo Sydney


Comments

Popular Posts