The Boys of Summer

I spent the last week visiting two of my very best friends in San Diego and Los Angeles.  While I was there I got to see a lot of great theatre, eat some truly amazing food and sample LOTS of the local beers.  I also got to catch up with one of my life long friends from Mid Mo.  Oh, and did I mention I aw Sir Paul McCartney?!  I've got some awesome features planned to share with you all the details of this whirlwind week.  But just to tease you, here is a photo wrap up of my time out west with the Boys of Summer. 















































This was my first big girl, paid for on my own, vacation.  And I cant tell you how much it meant to me to get to spend some one on one time with these boys, excuse me, men, that are so important to me.  What have you got planned for your last days of summer? -xo Sydney 

Comments

Popular Posts