My Essential Oil Diary

Hey guys! After our talk last week about getting playful with our oils routine I decided to keep an Essential Oil Diary for the week as a way to follow through with my intention of Playfulness.  Here's what happened!

Monday 3/20: It was SUPER beautiful out and I was feeling great! Not so much by the end of the day, so I treated myself to a little bit of Myrrh and Peace and Calming before bed time to help me find some balance.

7:30 am: Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon
7:45 am: Orange Blossom Face Wash, Sandalwood Moisture Cream, Copaiba
8:15 am: Gary's Great Day Protocol 
8:45 am: Peppermint Vitality Simple Syrup in Cold Brew
1:45 pm: Orange Vitality Water
8:30 pm: Orange Blossom Face Wash, Sandalwood Moisture Cream, Myrrh
9:15 pm: Peace & Calming
9:30 pm: Rosemary, Thieves, Eucalyptus Globulus Aria Diffuser Blend

Tuesday; 3/21

I started Tuesday with Adrienne's Playful yoga practice.  I always feel like my day is off to a success when I start it off on the mat. The morning oil combo I used helped take that success throughout the day with me, and the Lavender Vitality Cocktail was 👌😉💁!

7:00 am: Stress Away
7:40 am: Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon
8:00 am: Orange Blossom Face Wash, Sandalwood Moisture Cream, Copaiba
8:30 am: Grounding, Highest Potential, Surrender, Oola Balance
12:00 pm: Brain Boost Blend USB diffuser
1:30 pm: Orange Vitality Water:
7:00 pm: Lavender Vitality Cocktail
10:00 pm: Aria Diffuser Blend


Wednesday 3/22

Woof. My muscles were SCREAMING on Wednesday, as is evident by my nearly exclusive use of Pan Away and Deep Relief to help bring some relief to my sore muscles.

6:00 am: Pan Away
8:00 am: Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon
8:40 am: Pan Away, Relieve It
11:00 am: Deep Relief Roll On
3:00 pm: Deep Relief
4:30 pm: Deep Relief
10:45 pm: 2oz Ninja Red
11:00 pm: Aria Diffuser Blend


Thursday 3/23

Thursday was spent trying to regain some balance and normal after Wednesday.  Back to my trusty favorites!

8:00 am: Orange Blossom Face Wash, Bergamot/Lavender Sugar Scrub, Sandalwood Moisture Cream, Myrrh
8:05 am: Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon
8:30 am: Gary's Great Day Protocol
10:00 am: Brain Boost Blend USB Diffuser
9:00pm: Relieve It
9:30 pm: Aria Diffuser Blend


Friday 3/24

Friday I was a rockstar! I finally felt back to myself and I got SO much accomplished! That Peppermint Vitality Simple Syrup in my morning Cold Brew gave me the extra oomph I needed to knock out that to do list!

8:00 am: Orange Blossom Face Wash, Sandalwood Moisture Cream, Copaiba
8:30 am: Gary's Great Day Protocol
9:00 am: Peppermint Vitality Cold Brew
9:30 pm: Aria Diffuser Blend


Saturday 3/25

I got up early on Saturday to spend some time getting my nails done with my Grandma.  Then it was time to come home, jump back in bed and resume my usual Saturday routine: read, Read, READ! #SelfCareSaturday called for relaxation, lots of digestion support, and playing with new EO DIYs.

8:00 am: Bergamot/Lavender Sugar Scrub, Sandalwood Moisture Cream, Geranium
1:30 pm: 2oz Ninxjia Red in OJ
3:30 pm: Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon
4:00 pm: Tea Tree, Meluca, Rosemary Dry Shampoo
4:15 pm: Jade Lemon Vitality in Sparkling Water
9:50 pm: Peace & Calming, DiGize
10:30 pm: Aira Diffuser Blend

Sunday 3/26

I stuck close to the Self Care route on Sunday as well. My next few weekends involve traveling and catching up with friends and family so I am clinging on to this extra rest while I've got it. I did take some time to clean my apartment today in which Young Living plays a big part! Check out my Instagram story for a play by play! Hello #CleanLiving!

7:50 am: Sandalwood Moisture Cream, Copaiba
8:10 am: Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon
1:00 pm: Tangerine Lacroix with Tangerine Vitality
1:30 pm: Thieves Household Cleaner (mopping, toilet, mirrors, counters, EVERYTHING!)
3:00 pm: Cucumber Blackberry LaCroix with Jade Lemon Vitality
3:30 pm: EO Infused Epsom Salt Bath
4:00 pm: Bergamot/Lavender Sugar Facial Scrub, Sandalwood Moisture Cream, Ylang Ylang


This week definitely had it's ups and downs but by listening to my body and keeping an open, one might say playful, state of mind when it came to my oil routine things turned out ok. I am an imperfect human, but using Young Living products in my day to day life helps me feel more complete. I hope you had fun getting playful with your Essential Oils routine this week as well! What did you try? -xo Sydney

*This blog post is comprised purely of my own opinions.  You must make your own choices for the health of your loved ones and yourself. 

Comments

Popular Posts