Magnify Your Purpose


After a few years of playing games with myself and going back and forth I've finally decided the enter the business of Young Living Essential Oils with Fun Lovin' Oilers.  I've spoken before about my journey with Young Living, and I've blogged from time to time about aspects of my routine and some of my favorite recipes.  But after a lot of reflection and simply asking myself why not I've decided to take a leap of faith, and trust that there will be something there to catch me.

Why has it taken me so long? That's a good question.  I truly believe in the power of these oils to work in and change peoples lives as they've changed mine. That's never been a question for me.  I think more than anything my hesitancy comes in a lack of confidence in myself.  That my knowledge and testimonials are worth sharing. That people will care enough to listen and to believe me and open themselves to a new experience.  That rather than sitting around worrying about the possibility of rejection, I could open my heart to new beautiful, enriching relationships.

For those of you who may be interested in learning more but find it intimidating, join the club! Just like we're never done working and growing within ourselves, we're also never done learning and growing in our knowledge of oils.  In fact with each new or difficult chapter of my life I have found new and deepening ways in which essential oils ground me and lift me up.  Reach out, magnify your purpose! Yes, it can be intimidating, but if we take the information piece by piece and step by step we'll grow stronger and better together.


This introvert is stepping out of her comfort zone in a big way and I hope some of you will join me! - xo Sydney

Comments

Popular Posts