Sincerely Sydney: Rachel Golightly

Before I went home last month I did a little Etsy trolling and put together a care package for Rachel. Since she got me hooked on the Outlander series I have been looking for a way to thank her; when I found this Sassenach candle from Frostbeard Studios I knew it was just what I had been looking for. 


I love that they personalized the box and included a thank you note.  The candle smells like crisp air and fur trees and is the perfect companion to the book series.  Frostbeard has a full line of special Soy candles themed around great books including: Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, and Jane Austen.  They're the perfect gift for your favorite book lover.  I'll definitely be remembering them come Christmas. #nevertooearly


To accompany her cozy candle I got this sleep mask.  I have never been a fan of sleep masks myself, but this one is awesome! It keeps out the light, and is just the right weight to stay on through the night and help me sleep.  It doesn't hurt that it looks like Holly Golightly's either.  


Click over to The Sleepy Cottage, they have a wide variety of styles and check out that packaging!


It's fun to shop for and send packages to friends you don't get to see that often.  I got myself a mask and candle too and every time I use them I think of Rachel.  Love you Rach! -xo Sydney 




Comments

Popular Posts