Born on the 4th of July

I know I've mentioned this before, but 4th of July is a BIG DEAL in our family.  It was even bigger this year because my Grandpa Hallie turned 75! 


After a LOT of travel hassle, I finally made it to Missouri, though without my luggage.  My brother picked me up at the airport and we set off for Lake of the Ozarks.


We made it just in time to hop on the boat and head over The Horney Toad and catch Dr. Zhivegas.


People always ask where I got the urge to perform, and part of it definitely comes from my Grandpa.  He may be a Farmer, turned Barber, turned Copier Salesman, but he sure knows how to cut a rug! 


What a beautiful view to begin the holiday.  It really doesn't get much better than that. 


I was lucky my Mom had my swimsuit for the 4th in her suitcase.  Can you imagine not being able to enjoy all that beautiful water?!


This is pretty much as patriotic as it gets. 


After two days of "No Wake Lake" everyone was out on their boats on the 4th.  The water was rough, but we still had a blast. 

Get it MerMer!


Had to get a selfie with my Aunt and God Mom Pam Hunter! 


It wouldn't be the 4th, or a big birthday weekend without a huge cake and our own private fireworks show from the top dock. 


I hope you all had an awesome holiday.  I know we sure did! -xo Sydney 





Comments

Popular Posts