Home Sweet Home

Going home to Missouri last month was such a refreshing experience.  I got to relax, see family, eat comfort food and catch up with old friends.  Here's a quick glimpse at my trip, though I promise to follow it up with lots of juicy detailed posts. 


4th of July at the lake was a must.  Do you like my Young Living hat? 


The BEST part about my life right now? Working from home means I can travel and still do my job.  It also means I got to spend more time with my mom by working from her cute office in downtown Jeff City. :)


Father/Daughter date to Jurassic World.  It's always awesome to see a movie for under $10. 


I missed the Downtown wing tasting competition, so Mom and I threw a Wing Ding at her house.  Our favorite? The Peach wings from Paddy's. RUN AND GET SOME NOW! 




I'd never noticed it before, but I fell in love with this mural in Downtown Jeff City. 


Capital Mall.  When I drive past this sign I flash back to 1998 listening to Macy Grey and Six Pence None the Richer in a car crowded with 8 year olds on our way to shop at Bath and Body Works. 


You don't see skies like that in New York :)


I finally got to stop and shop at Rachel's mom's store.  I got some awesome green sunnies and a great bohemian vest.


SONIC SONIC ALL THE SONIC. 


Kitty didn't want me to leave, but all good things must come to an end.  Thank you for having me Missouri! I can't wait to come back at Christmas! - xo Sydney 

Comments

  1. You are so cute Sydney!!! It's been a LONG time since you were running through the halls at TJMS!!! I always knew you would be in a big city doing what you love!!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts