Green Seats

The day after our whirlwind 4th of July, my siblings and I headed to Busch Stadium for a Cardinals game! BONUS, one of my dad's clients game him his tickets in the Green Seats. FRONT ROW! 

Almost better than being front row was the food and beverage service that came with our tickets.  There is a full service dining room exclusively for Green Seat ticket holders and each section is assigned a server who takes care of you during the game.  So the only time you have to miss the action is when you need to use the restroom. Definitely a step up from the nosebleed seats I usually have. 







Being a Cubs fan my brother wasn't too thrilled to be at the game, but he stuck it out so we could spend time together.  Even if it was in the heat. 



We. Were. So. Close. 


Thank's for getting the awesome tickets Dad!


Tommy Pham aka my new favorite Cardinal.  He had a great two week run before being traded back down to AAA, but I have faith he'll be back! 




It was a beautiful day to be spending time with my family at the ballpark, made even better because we won.  Sorry not sorry San Diego! -xo Sydney


Comments

Popular Posts