Checking In

Wearing: These DIY sneaks I made from Lovely Indeed.  She had me at "You've Got Mail".


Reading: The Outlander Series.  I'm on book Four: Drums of Autumn.  I'm averaging about a book every two weeks at this point. I haven't had this much fun with a series since Game of Thrones.


Listening To: My Discover weekly playlist on Spotify.  Every week, based on my listening history, Spotify puts together a new playlist just for me!  It's always a great mix of old favorites and new things inspired by my favorites. They have yet to get it wrong.  Accept for the covers from The Voice.   Definitely wrong.


Watching: I just finished watching all of House for the first time and I'm a little hungover from it.  Any suggestions for what I should watch next are greatly appreciated.


Playing: through the dog days of Summer.  Hitting up all my favorite summer spots: The beach, the ballpark, the Blockheads one more time before Fall sets in and I get too busy.



Obsessing Over: My Mindy Kaling "Why Not Me" pin and counting the days until my book arrives! 20 days, in case you were wondering!


What are you all enjoying on these last precious days of Summer? I want to know! -xo Sydney 


Comments

Popular Posts