The Turner's Take Downtown

Saturday took the Turner's Downtown to the 9/11 Memorial and beyond. I have been to the memorial a few times but not since the museum has opened.  It felt rude to me to be taking pictures throughout the museum, very like at some of the monuments in DC, but I did snap a few that really struck me.


What struck me most about my museum experience was how different people grieve, including myself.  It was very moving, but a few hours was all I could take. 



Sam, our own little Wolf of Wall Street... 


This FiDi coffee break was brought to you by Hangry Sydney, my evil twin. 


My hate of the Fuzzies and costume characters is well documented, but this guy is pretty legit. 


Sam has formed a little tradition when he visits different places of holding up the monuments, like I did in DC with the Washington Monument.  But this Statue of Liberty pic is a little sad. More to come! -xo Sydney 

Comments

Popular Posts