High Fidelity: Totally Hot

It's the end of June, and despite a rash of rain storms recently things are starting to heat up here in NYC, so I thought I would bring you a list of some of my favorite steamy summer records. 


Totally Hot - Olivia Newton John
The acquisition of this record was the inspiration for this post.  While trying to find a great disco song for my Book about a year ago I stumbled across Olivia Newton John's song "Totally Hot."  The song has served me well, so when I saw this a few weeks back I knew it had to be mine.    


Don't worry, the rest of the record lives up to the title track. I mean, who knew you could look so hot in a bandana? 

JT - James Taylor

Move over Justing Timberlake! The original JT is back, and damn it feels good! This one starts off with "Whenever I See Your Smiling Face" and just gets better from there. Smolder on JT. 

Wet - Barbara Streisand

There truly are no words.  You'll just have to listen to this record for yourself.

What are you listening to to get you through the hot summer days? I want to know! -xo Sydney

Comments

Popular Posts