Best Friend Birthday Shopping Guide

One of my best friends, Chrisena, has a birthday this week and I had so much fun collecting the pieces of her gift I thought I would put together a little shopping guide for you! Chrisena LOVES the beach and is planning to spend her birthday at Far Rockaway Beach here in NY.  So I thought I would hook her up with all of the essentials. 

I have recently become obsessed with enamel pins, so for me this emoji dancing girls pin from Valley Cruise Press was a MUST. The best thing is, it comes in all kinds of different hair color combos so you can get the one that looks most like you and your BF.  I have been wearing mine on my denim vest, but it would also be the perfect addition to your favorite cover up! 


A good birthday card(s) is clutch.  I couldn't choose between Prissy Pig or the ice cream cone with glitter sprinkles, so I decided to send her one in the mail and include one with her gift.  I chose an art print for her too, because a little positive reinforcement and glitter never hurt anyone.  All of these stationary items came from my Happy Mail subscription through A Beautiful Mess! 


I love these cups from Hello Apparel. The best part is, they change color when they get cold.  They're a durable plastic and perfect for throwing in your beach bag to sip what ever drinks you bring from home! 


Baz Lurhmann films have the absolute best soundtracks.  And luckily his R+J takes place on the beach making it the perfect tie in for my beach themed gift.  I am all to happy to help foster my friends love of vinyl :) 


Other than Pocahontas I think Mini is probably Chrisena's favorite Disney character, so a new Mini beach towel was definitely in order. 


No beach birthday gift would be complete without a new beach bag! I love these reusable shopping bags from The Disney Store.  For the same price as a paper bag bought at a drug store you can get a cute, durable bag your friend can use over and over.  I use mine every week when I go to the grocery store, and they are perfect for the beach because they're water resistant. 


BONUS! If you really want to put together the complete beach package this Watermelon Cooler Bag and Giant Gem Speaker are what you need.  



I hope you find time to get out to the beach/lake/river soon! I'm so excited to spend a day in the sun with Chrisena, and before you know it I'll be on the boat with my family at Lake of the Ozarks! -xo Sydney




Comments

Popular Posts