Sincerely Sydney: Happy Mail

What can I say, sometimes you just wake up and feel super inspired to write letters to your friends.  At least I do anyway.  And when you have an envelope full of ABM Happy Mail cards starring your in the face you really have no excuse.  Wait, you haven't heard of Happy Mail? Head over to A Beautiful Mess and check it out! 


"You like Billie Holiday? I'm all about that. Stay weird."  I have been saving this camera card to send to my friend Alex since I got it in the first or second Happy Mail shipment last fall.  Totally worth the wait!


"You da best. I love you!" This card went out to Rachel in Chicago.  It's cute and funny but also Office appropriate so she can keep it at her desk. Win win. 


See!



"That's why her hair is so big. It's full of lies!' The inside of this card says "You're so Fancy" so obviously it had to go out to Em Q.  Reba's "Fancy" is her ringtone on my phone. :) 


"I'm not a regular mom I'm a cool mom." Thank god for these Mean Girl quote stickers they totally made this card to Elise up at Seven Angels. 


I love Happy Mail, and I look forward to getting it every month.  I think what I like most is that nearly all of their cards could be hung up as a cute print on a gallery wall or in a small corner of your bedroom. #doubleduty! I hope you enjoyed getting a peak into my card giving thought process. Don't forget Father's Day this Sunday! My cards are already in the mail! -xo Sydney


Comments

Popular Posts