Cardinals v. Mets

Last week I got to check a BIG item off my bucket list, seeing the St. Louis Cardinals play in New York!


Excited does not even begin to describe how I felt about going to this game. I was decked out in all red and ready for the ballpark! 


This was my first game cheering for the visiting team, but I was respectful of the Mets fans around me and they showed me respect as well. Accept for a few teenage girls throwing shade, but I don't think they were even watching the game. 


Our traditional red lips and baseball caps pic. 


That sunset though... Queens, you can be beautiful. 


Of course I had to get a Statue of Liberty Budweiser tall boy.  St. Louis pride all the way. 


The Cards won 10-2 #sorrynotsorry Mets. Better luck next time! 

Check out the games I went to last year herehere, and here. We do baseball right, don't you think? See you at the ballpark! -xo Sydney 

Comments

Popular Posts