Batter Up!

"Batter Up! Hear that call! The time has come for one and all to play ball!" I think you can probably tell by now, that out of all professional sports, baseball is my favorite.  I got to see three games this summer, covering both NY teams, both MO teams, the Cubs, and the Washington Nationals (Go Teddy!).  Not too bad if I do say so myself.  The last of these games was Sunday; Yankees v. Royals.  I am ashamed to say that it has taken me three years to get up to the Bronx to see a Yankees game, but I am glad I made it in time to see Jeter in his last season.












This has to be one of my favorite adventures Chrisena and I have had this summer.  We wore our red lips and Yankee caps with pride, and it turned out to be a very good game.  Now, Chrisena can talk your ear off about football all day long, but she knows nothing about baseball.  I have to say that it felt good to be able to school her in pro sports for once.  I hope you're proud little brother. And don't worry Sena, football season is upon us.  You will have your time. :) -xo Sydney 





Comments

Popular Posts