Passing On The Smiles

It's been a while since we've had a positivity post on here, and though things are going rather well for me right now, I think it is important to make note of the positives all the time, not just when you're feeling down.

-I have been letting down my walls and making some new friends at work, and I feel good about it.
-Mail from Charlie, the boy who never sends mail.  And on a post card of my favorite painting; Caged Pie. Now I want some pie. 

-My 15 year old sister Karen, who you will remember from my Sister Sister post, just got cast as Belle in her high school production of Beauty and the Beast! Words can not express how proud I am of her. 
-Unexpected notes from strangers discovered in Times Square on a very bad work day. :)


- The subletter in my third bedroom plays the cello and for the last month I have gotten to listen to him practice as I go about my evening routine and fall asleep at night.  I'll need to develop a really great Pandora station to fill this void.
- Seeing these best friends on the train discussing and comparing their books.  Chrisena, this is SO us someday. 


I challenge you to take a few moments today to make a list of five positive things about your day. I promise you won't regret it.  I hope I have given you something to smile about. -xo Sydney

-


Comments

Popular Posts