Essentials with Syd: Roll Ons

First just let me say how amazing it was for me to see the reaction to my first Young Living post.  It is by far the most viewed and most talked about post that has ever come out of this blog.  This attention really inspired me to come up with more posts for you and to really develop my personal brand and outlook as an oiler.  Get ready for an exciting fall full of oils posts! Here we go!

The roll on oil blends are extremely helpful in helping me stay grounded during tech or a performance.  They're not as outwardly potent to those around you but still have the desired effect in helping you relax and focus on what is important. Everyone's happy.  So here's the skinny:



Deep Relief: I as I am stretching and going through my pre-show routine I place Deep Relief on any sore muscles to help release any tension I may be holding in from class or previous performances.  I find Deep Relief especially helpful on the back of my neck  The deep woodsy, mint smell sets me instantly at ease while I prepare.

Tranquil: After I am stretched and at my makeup station Tranquil is the first thing I reach for.  Rolled on to my chest and the hollow of my neck, the light floral scent of the Lavender and Chamomile put my mind and body on the right track for success.

Valor: Just as in my morning routine I use Valor on my wrists and bottoms of my feet to center and ground me before a big rehearsal or performance.

Stress Away: Stress Away is essential for me pre show.  The light yet hearty Vanilla/Lime scent placed on my wrists and behind my ears helps me to let everything go (ie any lingering expectations I may have about my performance) and just focus on the now.

I found this routine especially helpful during Wonderettes as I had the extra stress of being Choreographer as well as performing in the show every night.  Through my prep with Young Living Essential Oils I was able to let it all go, step out on stage and shine. -xo Sydney

*This blog post is comprised purely of my own opinions.  You must make your own choices for the health of your loved ones and yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts