#tonightsbill: The Club


Greetings folks! Last week I got the opportunity to see my friend, and fellow flyer kid, Sam Clark in a play! Other than seeing Charles in San Diego I can't tell you the last time I got to go out and support my friends and their art so this as an extra special treat.

Getting to see Sam on stage performing, instead of in Times Square promoting other peoples shows, was awesome.  He was so comfortable in his role, the material, and with his fellow cast mates it really was almost as if I was just a fly on the wall watching a snippet of their lives.

The Club, being produced by Australian Made Entertainment, takes place in the boardroom of a corrupt Australian Rules football club and follows players, coach, and administrators as they try to avoid scandal and buy their way to a winning season. The good news for you is that it plays through this weekend at Urban Stages.  Check out tickets here!  If you make it out, make sure and tell Sam I sent you!

Comments

Popular Posts