Sincerely, Sydney: Birthday Cards

Last week I celebrated my 25th Birthday, and BONUS it was Mothers Day! Happy 25th Anniversary Mom! I spent the day talking with each of the wonderful women in my life and just taking it easy.  The best part was getting and reading all of my birthday cards. I put in lots of extra time on the stairs making trips to my mailbox, but it was worth it!


Some hightlighs: The lamb card is actually a first communion card from Tom with the message scribbled out and re-written.  Way to go Tom.  The cupcake card is from Chrisena's parents.  They know me.  The pop art comic book card is from Chrisena, and it is perfect. 



Thank you to everyone to sent me a card or reached out to me with a birthday message! Your thank you notes are in the mail! -xo Sydney 

Comments

Popular Posts