The Turner's Take Central Park

Last Friday began our marathon week of sight seeing.  I won't lie to you, it was not all fun, and it was not all pretty, but it was all worth it. First stop, Central Park! 




We missed the opening of Victoria Gardens by one day! That's definitely going on my Summer bucket list! 


Sam had to stop by and pay his respects to Balto. Truly one of the greatest dogs of all time. 


Every time I walk through Central Park, especially this time of year, I come across some beautiful little pocket I never knew existed.  Thats also because I get lost every time I go to Central Park, but that's another story entirely. 


Super Fans. #noshame.

After our marathon walk through Central Park we ended up on the West Side at the Natural History Museum.  This was one of the not pretty times.  I was cranky and therefore took no photos. 

After THAT we came back to Queens for dinner at The Strand.  There are no pictures of this because we ate the food too fast. #badblogger


But after we stopped at an ice cream truck, a first for Sam, and he was so excited I just had to get out my phone and snap a few photos.


Stay tuned for more of the Turner's New York Adventures! -xo Sydney 

Comments

Popular Posts