Let's Go to the Movies: Avengers Assemble!

Last Wednesday, my friend Tom and I took the day and did dinner and a movie, both of which were a first for Tom.


First, we caught an afternoon showing of The Avengers: Age of Ultron. Tom's first NY movie! He declined to buy any snacks, but I got him to eat some of my popcorn.  It's just part of the experience Tom.  

I loved the movie. I thought it was funny, action packed and had a lot of heart.  I especially enjoyed the character development of Black Widow and Hawkeye, two characters we previously knew very little about.  And I am very anxious to see how Tony Stark's vision plays out among the Marvel franchise.  Two thumbs up from me.  Oh, and Tom really enjoyed it as well.


#regalbathroomselfie #ironmanswag


Next up was Tom's first Blockheads.  After hearing Chrisena and I talk about it for months and months Tom was anxious to get his hands on a Bulldog and make his own assessment.  I think he approved.  At least he ordered seconds. 

Thanks Tom for choosing me to go on this adventure with you! What new things have you all been trying recently? -xo Sydney 


Comments

Popular Posts