Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

On Father's Day my sister and I drove up to St. Louis with my dad to take in a Cardinals game, and BOY did we! We got in town early so that we could check out the (finally) completed Busch Village.  I'd heard a lot of hype about the Village from my Missouri friends, and I was not dissappointed.  Inside the mail building was clean, spacious, and teeming with fans.  I could totally see myself parking it there and watching the game from one of their many television television screens. Unfortunately, since it was game day, I didn't get a chance to check out the Hall of Fame since it was so busy.  Oh well, now I have something to look forward to next time. 





A League of Their Own anyone?
Out of all sports I think baseball would have to be my favorite to see live.  Shouting food/beer salesmen, ballpark hot doges, the old time organ fresh air, green grass and the sound of a ball hitting a wooden bat all equals a perfect time to me.  Now let's go back to that organ for a sec. One of my favorite parts about being in a ball park is hearing old classeics played back to back with pop artists like The Black Keys all played on an organ.  There's just something special and extra silly about that.






#tonightsbill?



We had perfect weather.  It was sunny, but we were mostly in the shade, and there was a perfect breeze.  Our seats were on the 2nd level right behind home place so we had a  perfect view for some truly great baseball. (3 homers, wow!) Even my sister Karen had a great time, and that my friends is saying something.  GO CARDS! -xo Sydney 

P.S. This last photo I took on accident while trying to check my make up.  Enjoy :) 


Comments

Popular Posts