Passing on the Smiles

Just popping in to share some of the small, silly, and overlook-able things that have made a positive difference in my week! 

- McSteamy in uniform.  Eric Dane starring in the new series The Last Ship. I don't know about you, but I for one am very excited to see him back in my Hulu Queue! And on billboards all over Manhattan...



- Hello Sunshine! These super fun and cute shoes have been cheering me up in the midst of this gloomy NY weather.
-Peppermint Iced Coffee. There is no way I could have made it through this week without my new trusty friend.  Equal parts energizing and refreshing.  Plus it doesn't leave that after coffee taste in my mouth.
-Cupcake ATMs.  It has recently been brought to my attention that the Cupcake ATM phenomenon has finally made it to New York.  I know what you're thinking, but THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I have not made it there yet, but just knowing that this little piece if nirvana is waiting out there for me is enough. For now...
-This honeysuckle vine.  I discovered it on my way to the grocery store earlier this week and I had to stop walking, stop my music and just stand there and take it in.  Honeysuckle reminds me so much of going to the pool as a kid.  There was a vine that grew on the trellis by the kiddie pool and we would spend all summer picking off the blossoms and sucking all the honey out :)

I hope these little tidbits brought a little extra sunshine to your day! 
-xo Sydney 

Comments

Popular Posts