Sincerely, Sydney: Fathers Day


I'm baaaaaaaaack! After a much needed week off at home in Missouri I am back and have a lot of fun posts planned out for you! 

Now I can't say that I planned my trip specifically to coincide with Fathers Day, but I was very excited when I saw that it did.  Writing letters and sending them through the post is great and all, but being able to give my dad his card in person was extra special.  


Imagine me giving someone a card that features the act of writing... ;)

In addition to his card I got my Dad a book about WWII and a few prints from fun events last summer. This time I ordered them through the Printic App.  As I have said before I lead a very busy lifestyle but it is still important to me to do little things for the people I care about.  This App makes ordering simple, special prints for my friends and family SO easy.  Plus they look like Polaroid photos.  BONUS.

L: My sister Karen, myself, and our Dad at a John Mayer concert last July. R: Dad and I at a family friends Florida wedding last June. 
I hope you all got to enjoy something special with your Dads this Sunday.  We took a drive up to St. Louis to see a Cardinals game.  But more on that later.... -xo Sydney 


Comments

Popular Posts