The Flyer Kid Diaries: OH in Times Square


Today's entry of The Flyer Kid Diaries is brought to you by people who don't think before they speak.  Thank you. 

A lot of what people say to me/around me in Times Square is pretty standard, "Where's the M&M Store?" "Are you a real princess?" "Huh. So this is Times Sqaure." "Get out of my way!" But just as with everything else that goes along with this job, sometimes you get wildcards. 

"Look! It's the statue of Delivery!" I'm sorry little boy, but that is in fact the Statue of Liberty.  One of three in this vicinity actually.  And now I am worried about our country's public school system even more that I was before. But you're really cute though!

"Damn! This girl walks so slow!"- Friend A
"(duh) But she's a princess!" - Friend B
Friend A, I don't walk slow by choice, I'm being in character, it's part of my job.  Friend B, thanks for backing me up girl.  You get me. 

A woman walking through Times square under an unbrella covered in Cats and Dogs.  We hear you long and clear. 

"The Last Ship: It's like the cast of Les Miz, singing the songs of Once, to the plot of Kinky Boots." I just could not control my laughter. 

"See! I told you they (The cast of Pageant) had penises!" -xo Sydney 



Comments

Popular Posts