Sincerely, Sydney: Chicago Post Cards

I spent last weekend visiting some family outside Chicago, and got to stop over and spend a day in the city with Rachel.  We visited Molly's Cupcakes, Reckless Records, and got to have a good old fashioned high school sleepover night.  And so continues my travel post card tradition.

This time I went classic and picked up an assortment of black and white photos of the Chicago sky line.  And of course a Wrigley Field for my brother.  And I now realize I failed to take even a single picture before I popped them into the mail. I know, way to go Sydney! I'll do better next time guys, I promise!

I can't wait to get my memento from Chicago in the mail so that I can hang it up next to my one from San Diego this summer :) -xo Sydney

P.S. Here is a picture of some other mail I sent recently to make up for my mistakes.  Circus stamps, and wax seals, and doodles! Oh my!

Comments

Popular Posts