Let's Go To The Movies: Annabelle

Happy Friday everyone! We are just one week away from the end of my favorite month.  I have so many activities to get to in the next seven days, including a scary movie binge! Movies are so expensive here in New York, that by the time you have bought your ticket and snacks you might as well have taken yourself out to a Broadway show! But when I saw that he prequel to The Conjuring, Annabelle, was coming out this fall I knew I had to go.

To help save a little bit of money I brought my own snacks: A maple almond butter sandwich with raspberry jam, and a VIA Pumpkin Spiced Latte.  I also brought some Twizlers.  What am I an animal?

The movie was my favorite kind, more of an intellectual thriller than an out and out slasher film.  And it was fun to see how some of the plot points alluded to things that happen later in The Conjuring.  Also, there were photo booth pics.  Because who says you can't do a photo booth by yourself? Do you all have any fun or spooky plans for the rest of October? I would love to hear about them! -xo Sydney


Comments

Popular Posts