High Fidelity: Comic Con

New York Comic Con was last week so I thought I would share with you some of my most Comic Con worthy soundtracks!


Iron Man 2 - AC/DC
Hands down Iron Man is my favorite comic book character.  The Robert Downy franchise (and Charles) introduced me to Tony Stark, and I have been in love ever since. (Thank you Charles!) But don't worry, I have done plenty of reading to back my obsession up, I mean HELLO EXTREMIS!
I can't say that there has ever been a better marriage of character to band as Tony Stark to AC/DC.  Nothing quite compares.  So I am not ashamed to say that I own this double LP. It's magic.

Star Wars: Episode 4 - John Williams 

#1 it's John Williams.  I mean come on. Also, it is the best thing to clean your house to.  I got this at a Goodwill or Antique store for maybe .50 and it still had the original vintage poster inside.  WIN! 

Guardians of the Galaxy - Various Artists

Awesome Mix: Volume 1 is to Guardians what AC/DC is to Tony Stark. Where AC/DC perfectly complemented Tony Stark's person, Volume 1 takes something as ridiculous and high stakes as the Guardians world and grounds it in real human emotions we can relate to.  It is also good for late night dance parties.

If you have not heard one or any of these soundtracks please do so now, and let me know your thoughts.  I will wait. -xo Sydney

Comments

Popular Posts