3000 Hits!

Today was a big day at On The Sunny Side because we reached 3000 hits! Now I'm not going to pretend that I didn't want this to happen, but I am SO happy I did. I started this blog as a way to express myself, to share my life and the things that inspire me, and I am so happy to find that there are people who are likewise  inspired.

I want to take a moment to thank anyone who has ever read this blog. Your views help inspire me to continue following my dreams. So now I want to hear from YOU. So far this has not been a comment driven blog, but I want that to change. What things do you want to see more of at On The Sunny Side? I can't work at creating more of your favorite content if you don't let me know what it is! I can't wait to hear what you come up with ! - xo Sydney

Comments

Popular Posts