Essentials with Syd: Essential Rewards Unboxing June 2017

Hi Oily friends! It's that time of month again and I'm here to share with you my June Essential Rewards order and more! First of all, who is excited about all the new products coming out of Grand Convention! 😱

I don't know about you, but I was most excited about the Savvy Minerals by Young Living Makeup! My use of makeup has dramatically decreased since my first eye surgeries last summer, and with another on the horizon I was ecstatic to see a company I trust releasing a product I didn't have to worry about putting close to my eyes.


Pictured above: Foundation Powder Cool No. 2, Eyeshadow Best Kept Secret, Eyeshadow, Wanderlust, Multi Tasker Dark. 

I've had the products for a few weeks and am finally recovered enough to be using them. So far I'm impressed. My skin feels soft and smooth and the powders stay in place well.  I'll be doing another, more in depth post about my Savvy Minerals routine once I've experimented more.  Stay tuuuuned! 


Now for my Essential Rewards order...

Thieves Laundry Detergent: I can think of few things that you touch quite so much as your clothes. So as far as a clean lifestyle goes Laundry Detergent is pretty important.  This member of the Thieves cleaning family has a Lemony Lavender aroma with just a hit of spice that sticks with your clothes long after they're back in your drawers.  I do about 3 loads of laundry a week and this bottle will last me about 8 months. Gotta love THAT! 

Orange Blossom Face Wash: I've talked about this product before in my Essential Oil Diary, and I still use it almost every day.  Having a gentle, soap free, face wash is important for my sensitive skin. Even more so post surgery. This bottle will also last me about 6-8 months. 

Pan Away: My mom's boyfriend RJ is recovering from a partial knee replacement and this Pan Away is going to go a long way to help with the aches he's feeling during recovery. 

Lavender Lip Balm: This is one of my favorite Summer products! With all the extra time in the sun this gives my lips the extra love they need.  It also feels very good on small patches of sun burn. :) 

Oola Family: I'm excited to add Family into the mix of my oils routine.  With all the cookouts and extra Family time we get during the summer months I'm looking to this minty tangerine scent to help me find some balance in all the chaos! 

Lavender: Scrapes, burns, sunburns, lattes and sleepy time tea (with Lavender Vitality) one can never have enough Lavender! 

ER Extras: Spearmint and Thieves Vitality! I'm excited to experiment with Spearmint in some simple syrup and I'm saving that Thieves Vitality for all the spicy pumpkiny recipes I'll be making this fall! 

This was a big order, but I'm already getting so much use out of everything! Keep your eyes on my Instagram story this month as I share more about the products I'm using and my experiments with Savvy Minerals! - xo Sydney 


Comments

Popular Posts