#tonightsbill: March 2015

March was busy for me, really busy.  My boss was only in town for 10 days and spent the other 20 in various time zones so my schedule was all over the place, but I still managed to make it out to a few shows! Hooray! 

Overall I am not a fan of Les Mis. I am sorry to all you die hards, but it's true.  That being said, this production blew me away.  Personally I think 8pm performances of three hour shows should be banned, but this one had me on the edge of my seat the whole time, and I already knew what was going to happen. The hype about Ramin Karimloo is 100% true.  Go see this if only for that reason.  Also check out this post from when I say Les Mis earlier this year! 


Disenchanted has been developed by and stars a woman from my Alma Mater so I have been following it for years.  I am so glad I used my friend Colleen's birthday as an excuse to get out to see it! Happy Birthday Colleen!


I can not say enough about Something Rotten.  Laugh out loud funny with a healthy serving of heart. It is standing ovation in the middle of the first act amazing. See this before it gets every Tony nomination and tickets become impossible to get. 


What did you all see last month? What are you seeing this month? I want to know! -xo Sydney 


Comments

Popular Posts