DSPO

My photo app of choice is Hipstamatic.  It turns your phone into an analog camera, where you can choose different lenses, film, and flashes to get what ever kind of photos you want. Last week I discovered a new photo app released by Hipstamatic called DSPO.  DSPO takes what Hipstamatic does to a whole new level turning your phone into a disposable camera! You choose a designated length of time for the roll, and invite your friends to shoot with you, and no one gets to see the photos until the time is up!

I got my friend Rachel to download the app and away we went!

Sydney, NYC, April 21st: OITNB!


Sydney, NYC, April 22nd: Officially a member of the Stay Home Club.  This is a great day! 


Sydney, NYC, April 22nd: Boyfriend jeans do NOT work on me...


Rachel, Chicago, Thurdsay, April 23rd: My desk AKA second home.


Rachel, Chicago, Thursday, April 23rd: 


Rachel, Chicago, Friday, April 24th: Dorothy and Toto say happy Friday! 


Rachel, Chicago, Friday April 24th: Tin Man too! 


Sydney, NYC, Friday, April 24th: Today's record. 


Rachel, Chicago, Friday, April 24th: My Office for the day


Sydney, NYC, Sunday, April 26th: Rotten Swag


Sydney, NYC, Sunday, April 26th: New York Pretty


Sydney, NYC, Tuesday, April 28th: Instax from a great night out! 


Using this app with Rachel was a LOT of fun.  We've been friends for more than ten years, but now that we live in different cities we only get to see each other a couple of times a year.  I can't wait to start using this app as a way to keep in touch with my other long distance friends! -xo Sydney 

Comments

Popular Posts