Flat Taylor

Last month I got a letter from my cousin Taylor containing a Flat Taylor.  Since then I have been carrying Flat Taylor with me and we have gone on quite a few adventures!

Taylor loved riding the Subway tagging along with me to work and class!


Her first day in New York Taylor got to go backstage with me at Matilda the Musical! Thanks for the tour Rodney!

Taylor also got to help me run the lottery.  She made a lot of kids and parents very happy! 


The next night Taylor got to see a Broadway show! She was on the edge of her seat! 


It wouldn't have been a true trip to New York without a photo op in Times Square! 


Next was a trip to the ballet barre! Gotta work that turn out! 


We spent a snowy afternoon in midtown and got to see St. Patricks Cathedral! 


And Radio City Music Hall, home to the Rockettes. *Trivia Fact* The Rockettes actually started in St. Louis, Missouri where Taylor is from! 


After an awesome week in NYC Taylor took a trip with me to Washington D.C. Here we are outside the National Portrait Gallery! 


Taylor had a nice sit down with President Obama, advocating for all the issues near and dear to the Flat population. 


The Washington Monument! 


The Lincoln Memorial! What's up Abe?


The Korean War Memorial.


We said hi to Eleanor...


... and FDR too! 


And that wraps up our D.C. adventure! I had SO much fun taking Taylor around and showing her the sights.  Stay tuned for the rest of my D.C. fun coming soon! -xo Sydney



Comments

Popular Posts