Essentials with Syd: Ningxia Red Vitality Tea

Whoever thought it would be a good idea to schedule audition season during cold season was clearly crazy... or very masochistic. So I am here today with my newest Young Living concoction Ningxia Red Vitality Tea.  I have been mixing Ningxia Red juice with Emergen-C for years, and you better believe I'll be going back to that in the hot summer months.  But this winter I was looking for something to warm me up as well as keep me in the Vitamin C and I struck gold!



Here's what you'll need:

1 bag Chamomile or Green Tea
1 packet Emergen-C (I prefer the Raspberry Pomegranate)
1 pouch Ningxia Red Juice (2 oz)
2-3 drops Thieves Essential Oil
2-3 drops Lemon Essential Oil
Hot water



First put your water on.  While you wait for that to boil, empty the Emergen-C into your mug.  Next add the Ningxia Red, Thieves and Lemon.  Stir to get the Emergen-C bubbling.  Open and add your tea bag, add hot water and voila!

This has become my favorite pick me up at any time of day.  Theres something about the soothing aroma of the chamomile, the spicy kick of Thieves, and the energy boost from the Ningxia Red that just hits the spot.  I'll take one with me to go when I'm on  my way to an audition, or have one first thing in the morning to get me going for the day.  If you want to go the Hot Toddy route, it's also quite good in the evenings with a little whiskey or bourbon added. ;)

Whatever your preference, I hope you give this a try!  -xo Sydney

*This blog post is comprised purely of my own opinions.  You must make your own choices for the health of your loved ones and yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts