Valentines Day Shopping Guide

I don't know about you, but I always get excited for Valentines Day.  I look at it as an extra excuse to send pretty letters to my friends (as if I need one) and to make the ones I love feel extra special. It also gives me an excuse to dress extra girly for a few weeks, which is also super fun.  Here are some of the things that I have been eyeing, for myself and for others, as I have been shopping this Valentines Day!



This Sign Language T, and this XO T are perfect for the Whimsical Hipster on your list.  Especially paired with these Heart Leggings.



For the Cook on your list I suggest this Date Night Cookbook or these adorable heart shaped Measuring Cups. Or or or this Amy Sedaris Juice Cup!



Techies have hearts too! Why not warm them with these adorable and funny Cord Tacos! And you can't get better than Tony Bennet and Lady Gaga for your favorite Vinyl lover.



For the maker on your mind, how about this adorable, compact, red, Sewing Machine! This has been sitting on my Amazon wish list for ages!



And finally, for the city girl in your life, it doesn't get much better than this adorable Kate Spade clutch!

Have fun shopping! -xo Sydney

Comments

Popular Posts