Molly's Cupcakes

Another Chicago favorite I got to visit on my trip was Molly's Cupcakes! I think almost all the bloggers I follow have done a post about Molly's at some point, so when I found out it was within walking distance of Rachel's apartment I was thrilled. 


They have swings for seats, and all of their cupcakes have a gooey batter center! I tried the classic Birthday Cake and also the Nutella.  Both were great, but the Birthday Cake had to be my favorite.  What can I say? I am a simple girl with simple tastes. 






The atmosphere was busy.  There was everyone from college girls headed home for Sunday dinner, to a large bearded man in plaid flannel, to a little teeny girl with lopsided pig tales.  So cute.   It was really fun to see such a diverse group of people openly indulging in their love for gooey cupcakes. 


I just want to remind you one more time that there are swings for seats.  So how could you not want to go here? -xo Sydney 





Comments

Popular Posts