Naperville and Oil Wisdom Mid West

I've been talking a lot the past couple of weeks about my trip to Chicago and all the fun places I got to go and spending time with Rachel, which was all amazing.  But the real reason I went was to see my cousin Charlie play football and to attend the Oil Wisdom Mid West conference in Naperville, IL

Charles Robert Hunter is #7 in the Gibbs cousin line of succession... or #8... sorry if I counted wrong Hallie III!! Anyways! He is a total stud on the football field.  I may not know a lot about football, but I know that much. It was so fun to get to see him in action and to be back outside under the friday night lights for a high school football game.








The next day I got to attend the Oil Wisdom Mid West event featuring the Aroma Dome!  Helping my Aunt Pam, a stud in her own right, in the days leading up to the event I got an up close look at how the Aroma Dome works and it is preeeeety cool!  But the coolest part of the weekend and the event by far was getting to see my Aunt Pam speak to the group.  I have talked with her one on one about oils for years, but getting to see her truly in her element and motivating such a large group is something I will never forget.  




I left that weekend more motivated than ever and ready to come back and jump start by business!  So get ready! I have lots of ideas for oils posts in my pressure cooker and I am coming your way! -xo Sydney 

Comments

Popular Posts