Essentials with Syd: Back to School

Who's ready for Back to School?! Moms are you taking your kids to Target to pick out the perfect backpack and matching lunch box? I saw a Pink Power Ranger backpack last time I was there that 5 year old Sydney would have been ALL over! College kids, are you ready to be out of your parent's houses and back in the dorms with all your freedom? I know my sister is very anxious to be back on her own. We'll see how she feels after a few weeks of cafeteria food though. :) As for me, I'm channeling the exciting energy of this season to do some re-organizing of my life. I am getting started on some new creative endeavors and knocking those organizational goals off my Summer to do list before the leaves start to change.



So what are the tricks I'm using this season? Let me tell you!

Diffuser Blend: ClarityMotivationGeneYuz: This slightly minty, stimulatiting blend promotes positive energy, mental focus, and concentration. As Back to School time kicks my inspiration wheels into high gear this blend helps me to focus on one thing at a time so I can get it all done!

The thing I love about diffuser blends is that you're very aware of them at first, but as time passes you get used to it and the scent fades into the background.  Then, out of nowhere, BAM, you get a really strong whiff and you remember your intention.  This just happened to me while I was sitting here typing :)



DiGize: As your routines and diet change with the season that can throw your digestion out of whack. I know it does mine. So during seasons of change I keep DiGize at my side to help me maintain a happy tummy and healthy digestive flow.

Stress Away: Just as change and new activity can be stressful on your digestion, it can be equally stressful on the nerves! Doing new things is hard, but spreading warm, citrusy, Stress Away on my chest, or through my hair gives me the bit of calm and confidence I need to take on these new challenges and make the most out of them!



Let's shake it up and change our energy as we prepare to enter Fall! Who's with me?! -xo Sydney

Comments

Popular Posts