High Fidelity: Over at the Frankenstein Place

My love for October doesn't just stop at tasty drinks, and spooky books. Oh no, it bleeds over into my music selections as well! 

Twilight: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
I got this copy of the Twilight soundtrack a couple of years ago.  Say what you will about the Twilight movies, but the soundtracks are awesome. They make the perfect background for reading a spooky book with a cup of tea in hand.

The Time Warp: Remix 1989

Tell me, who doesn't love a good Time Warp? This theatre nerd sure does! It's made for a great "get pumped before auditions" tune for me this month.  Thanks Rocky Horror! 

What I'd really love is to get a copy of the Halloween soundtrack on vinyl.  Both for me and to give my sister for her birthday, which is October 28th! I suppose that will have to wait for another day.  Until then here is my Spotify Halloween playlist for this year.  I hope you enjoy! -xo Sydney 



Comments

Popular Posts