Passing On The Smiles


Needing some positivity in my day today, so I'm passing on the smiles. :)

-Blue Diamond Habanero BBQ Almonds.  They taste just like Fritos Flavor Twists but SO much better for you.  I love finding healthier replacements for my favorite junk foods.
-These clear glitter frames form Bonlook are EVERYTHING.

-Sitting in my room and hearing everyone rehearsing and in their own worlds.  It's like adult Musical Theatre camp. 
-Parks and Rec, Leslie Knope and therefor waffles.  Lots of waffles. 
-Elaine Stritch: Shoot Me streaming on Netflix.  As my friend Sophie put it, "What an elegant, pantsless lady." 
-Hillary Clinton's new book Hard Choices.  I am devouring it. 


Make a list of 5 positive things today.  I promise it will make you smile.  -xo Sydney 

Comments

Popular Posts