Checking In

The seasons are changing, and so are my tastes! Here

Wearing: These Nike leggings.  I am a walking human lava lamp and I love it! These seriously helped me get through the February blues this year.



Reading: War and Peace. Still. But I am on track to be done by St. Patricks Day.

Listening: To Hearts Content by Brandi Carlyle.  I am obsessed with this song. It is constantly on
repeat o my phone.


Watching: Breaking Bad.  I definitely would not have stuck with this show if I would have had to watch it week to week.  But I am enjoying the binge.


Playing: With my Instax Mini 8.  It is yellow and I love it!


Obsessing: Over Nicole's trip to Europe! She looks like she walked out of a fashion magazine and she is having so much fun! Check out her blog here!



What are you guys loving right now? I want to know! -xo Sydney

Comments

Popular Posts