My Favorite Oils for Under $15

Perhaps the biggest misconception about Young Living and the oily lifestyle is that it's expensive. No matter which way you slice it that is simply not true.  To prove it to you today, here are some of my favorite oils (outside of the Premium Starter Kit) for under $15.


Cedarwood 15ml: $11.50 - Musky, warm, calming. Cedarwood soothes me when my feelings are out of control, and makes my face radiate when added to my moisturizer. After adding 1-2 drops to my mascara my eyelashes are now so long they brush my glasses when I blink! 😱


Christmas Spirit 5ml: $10.50 - Spicy, with a hit of citrus.  This oil energizes and excites me every time I smell it.  Extra special around the holidays, but is becoming a favorite pick-me-up for me all year.


Citrus Fresh 15ml: $15.75 - Clean, invigorating and fresh.  Citrus Fresh in my diffuser helps me start to the day with a good attitude, and adds extra cleaning power to my Thieves Household Cleaner. It's also a favorite for me on my wool dryer balls in the laundry. Citrus Fresh does come in the PSK, but this 15ml bottle is 3x the size, one of YL's most versatile products, and hits just over the $15 mark.


Lime Vitality 5ml: $5.75 - Accentuate the flavor of your favorite LaCroix, or jazz up your Moscow Mule, G&T, or Marg with just 1-2 drops.  The concentrated nature of Essential Oils works in your favor with the Vitality line.


Orange Vitality 5ml: $6.00 - My favorite addition to a coffee-soda.  I also enjoy applying Orange oil on the back of my neck for an afternoon pick-me-up.


Rosemary Vitality 5ml: $7.75 - I've been making Rosemary Roasted Almonds every week this month as a healthy afternoon snack and this ups the flavor, like WOAH. Add 1-2 to that mascara as well, or in your shampoo to give you the mermaid hair of your dreams.


See, look how much you can do with just a small slice of the Young Living universe! When $15 can take you so far, I wonder what one conversation with me would do? There's only one way to find out... -xo Sydney

Visit My Website
Facebook
Instagram
Email: sydney.turner@me.com

Comments

Popular Posts