It's Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas

No matter how much you love this time of year I think we can all benefit from having a few more tools in our toolbox to help support us. In that spirit, I've put together a list of my Top 5 Oils of the Holiday Season just for YOU!



1. Christmas Spirit: I haven't always been a huge fan of this oil, but this year I'm using it EVERYWHERE. Spicy, with a hint of citrus.  I get a boost of Christmas Cheer every time I get a whiff of this scent.

2. Frankincense: Frank truly is the king of oils.  It's earthy and fresh scent helps ground me amidst all the holiday bustle and connect me to the true reasons for the season.

3. Myrrh: The deep, almost mesmerizing, aroma of Myrrh hits me in a deep spiritual place.  I love adding it to my moisturizer at the end of the day to help me relax into a deep nights sleep.

4. Thieves: When is Thieves not a good idea? I often call Thieves "The Holidays in a Bottle," because like Christmas Spirit, the spicy aroma evokes so many memories. I also like how Thieves supports my healthy immune system through holiday travel and all the extra family time.

5. Northern Lights Black Spruce: Diffusing Northern Lights Black Spruce is like wrapping yourself in a warm blanket.  Its bright, woodsy aroma helps me find balance and focus my mind on whatever task is at hand.


When children are small they play with toys and a dollhouse.  As an adult, I like to play with my oils and snow village house.  I like to imagine Thieves, Frank, and Myrrh walking up the snowy path to visit Christmas Spirit and Northern Lights Black Spruce for the Holidays.  Have I totally lost it? 😜




So what do you think about my top five picks for the holiday season? Opening myself up to the true power of Young Living Essential Oils is easily one of the best decisions I've ever made.  Why not give the gift of wellness to yourself this Holiday Season? I'm waiting to talk to you! - xo Sydney


Comments

Popular Posts