Essentials with Syd: Essential Rewards Unboxing April 2017

Hello, my oily friends! I hope you're all having a wonderful day. I'm flying off to London today so I am riding the Grounding and Peace and Calming strong today! But before I go I wanted to talk to you about my Essential Rewards order for April!


First of all, a word about Essential Rewards. If you're ordering regularly and are not enrolled in this program what are you doing?! There are so many benefits, but I'll just tell you about my two favorites. 1. Accountability.  Everyone's lives are busy and it's easy to fall out of the routines that keep us happy and healthy.  But with my ER order shipping on the same day each month it's easy for me to keep up my clean living habits! 2. Rewards. Each month you order you get points added to your account, based on how long you have been enrolled and how much you spend, and then you get to turn around and use those points on FREE products!! I like to save mine up and use them to try new oils or to purchase gifts for friends for the holidays.  Either way, it's a win!

Some people keep their ER orders relatively the same from month to month, but mine varies drastically, so I thought it would be fun to begin sharing them with you here!


First up, White Angelica! This baby was out of stock for what feels like forever and I did a little happy dance when I added it to my cart this month! I've long called WA the Iron Man of essential oils as it places a protective barrier (or armor) around you warding off the negativity and emotions of others.  I use this every morning as part of Gary's Great Day Protocol. 


Next DiGize and Essentialzymes-4.  These were definitely a London focused purchase.  I'm going to be eating and drinking a lot of new things, not to mention traveling across an ocean so I'm doing everything in my power to keep my digestion in check.  And in the event of a hangover, which I'm not saying I ever get, DiGize is a life saver! 😉


Lastly, Tangerine Vitality! Another benefit to ER? You get free product just for ordering, and this month's ER Benefit was Tangerine! I can't wait to add this to my water and cocktails all summer! 

So tell me, what are you getting in your Essential Rewards order? Not enrolled and want to start? I'm your girl! At least after I get back from London! -xo Sydney 



Comments

Popular Posts