This Is My Year: March Check In


I started out this month with a valiant effort at A Record A Day with my soundtracks and cast albums, but ended up dog sitting in the middle of the month so that kind of went out the window.  But while I was doing it it brought an extra bit of excitement and relaxation to my day that I was missing by the end of the month. I made it farther in this attempt than I ever have before though, so I have to find pleasure in that. 

I took a turn this month and started feeling strong and happy about my body.  For the first time in a long time I started feeling like I was inside my body, participating in it instead of just a victim to it. Self five!

Then at the end of the month I traveled with most of my family to Palm Springs to spend Easter with my Grandma and Grandpa Gibbs.  We all had a great time, and it was nice to be with so much of my family at a time other than Christmas. 






































I've been to Palm Springs several times before, but I think this was the first time I appreciated how truly beautiful it is there! It was an embarrassment of riches to be able to spend so much quality time with my family.  How was your month? -xo Sydney 




Comments

  1. I loved this!!! I also adore you and miss your face! Brightened my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts