This Is My Year: February Check In

I know what you're thinking, February Check In? Isn't it the first week of April? Well yes, you're right.  But I promised myself I'd use this space to keep myself accountable this year so I'm following through, even if I'm over a month late. 

February was full of exploring new coffee shops (I now have a record number of loyalty cards), prepping for and celebrating Galentines Day, and obsessing over food memoirs.  Eat, Pray, Love rocked my world in the best way.  I may have been very late to that party, but I believe I came to it at the time I most needed it. 

I kept up my promise to simply do what makes me happy including cozying up with sweets on Sunday mornings. Though I swear I ate more vegetables that you actually see here! 

























I spent my leap day with the ever beautiful and always fun Colleen Grate, and rang in March with a bang! -xo Sydney 

Comments

Popular Posts