This Is My Year: January Check In


January was wonderful.  I stayed very on track with my intentions, taking things one day at a time and only doing things that made me happy or lifted me up. Some weeks were definitely more stressful and busy than others, but when those opportunities presented themselves I took the opportunity to be thankful.  It wasn't too long ago that all my days and weeks were full of activities, none of which did much for my personal happiness.  Now that I've gotten a little perspective it's easier for me to take those hectic days in stride and makes me appreciate my new pace even more. 

This month brought me lots of healthy cooking at home, yoga, Pilates with Kelsey, classic country on vinyl, concerts with (and by) friends, game nights at home, my new coffee shop soulmate, and so much more. 










The behind the scenes of taking food portraits.  It's not always pretty. 











For what feels like the first time in a long time I am centered and content.  And I can't wait to move further toward those intentions as the year progresses! Tell me, how are you coming along in your New Years goals? - xo Sydney 


Comments

Popular Posts