Zesto: Taste the Memories

Growing up I used to go to the original Zesto's with be best friend Leslie at least twice a week. Sometimes after preschool or whenever our mom's were driving us around.  I remember sitting at the blue wooden picnic tables and impatiently waiting for my milkshake to thaw enough for me to be smooth enough to drink. 

When I was home, I went to the east end location with my Mom and it was like a trip back in time for my taste buds. 




Mom's favorite was always their Iced Tea and Polish Sausage with lots of sour kraut. 


Their Vanilla Milkshakes taste JUST the same.  And look at that Chili Dog. Amazing. 


If you're passing through Jeff City on a hot Summer day make sure you pull over and get yourself a milkshake.  I swear you won't regret it! -xo Sydney 

Comments

Popular Posts